The Rhine Express Mk4 is an SUV in Just Cause: Hjallesund.
It is an SUV based on the fourth generation Chevalier Express, which in turn, is based on the 2015 Chevrolet Suburban and 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe. It has a plain matte black grille with the Rhine logo in the centre. It's headlights are taken directly from the 2009 Ford F-150.
The UPV variant adds a bull bar and police lights in the grille.
"The Rhine Express Mk4, a rebadged version of the fourth generation Chevalier Express, which can now be built in Scandinavia, thanks to their new licensing agreement. There isn't really much to it. Your average American SUV, powerful, and quite good at off-roading"- In game description.
Very good at off roading, as the description suggests, though it is quite lacking in top speed and tarmac cornering.
This vehicle's three upgrades are:
- Dakar: Turns it into a dakar rally SUV, removing the rear two doors and streamlining the body. It creates a significant increase in performance to, the top speed raised to 168mph (270kph). This variant can spawn in a couple of remote locations without the mod.
- Amphibious: Flattens the chassis/hull to make it amphibious. The wheels will retract into the wheel hubs by pressing the landing gear deployment button.
- MMG: Increases armour and adds a mounted machine gun to the roof. This variant will spawn in faction colours and at bases once installed.
- In traffic around Lumeri.
- In parking lots in towns and cities.
- In liberated military bases after the MMG modification is installed.
- On car transporters and ferries.