The Rhine Zachia is an SUV in Just Cause: Hjallesund.
It is an SUV based on the Opel Grandland X, as it is a Rhine vehicle, Rhine being based on Opel. It also takes features from the front end of the 2013 Mazda CX-9 and rear and frontal features from the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
"The Rhine Zachia, an exotic name for something, well... yeah. It does actually look and perform quite decently, powered by a Sakura V6, although it's name still sounds like a type of tea or coffee..." - In Game Description.
Very good at off roading, and has good acceleration for a vehicle of it's weight and size. It's top speed is also good, but it lacks terribly in high-speed cornering ability.
This vehicle's three upgrades are:
- Dakar: Turns it into a dakar rally SUV, removing the rear two doors and streamlining the body. It creates a significant increase in performance to, the top speed raised to 168mph (270kph). This variant can spawn in a couple of remote locations without the mod.
- Amphibious: Flattens the chassis/hull to make it amphibious. The wheels will retract into the wheel hubs by pressing the landing gear deployment button.
- MMG: Increases armour and adds a mounted machine gun to the roof. This variant will spawn in faction colours and at bases once installed.
- In traffic around Lumeri.
- In parking lots in towns and cities.
- In liberated military bases after the MMG modification is installed.
- On car transporters and ferries.
- It is manufactured by the fictional automobile company Rhine.
- This vehicle was originally based on a Chevrolet Tahoe.