|A car manufacturer|
|Type||Soviet and Russian automobile company|
Gigaloo, or VMZ Gigaloo (Rus. "Жигалу") is a fictional Soviet and Russian automobile manufacturer, mentioned in Just Cause X: Global eXhange, but featured in Just Cause: Paradiso Islands and Just Cause 4: Sakaku.
It's a Russian automobile manufacturer descending from Soviet days, which makes low quality products intended for Eastern European nations internal usage rather then export destinations. Jigaloo's cars are very common in Kyungastan as well as other post-Soviet, underdeveloped nations and some Middle Eastern countries. They are very cheap, pretty uncomfortable and, in most cases, ugly-looking. However, they prove to be more realible in desert climate then most Western-made (not specialized) civilian automobiles. While more modern Gigaloo products became somewhat better, they are still far behind such international brands as Heil! or Chevalier.
List of products in Just Cause X: Global eXhangeEdit
- Gigaloo Korobka - a sedan, used by civilians and Kyungastani Militia.
- Gigaloo Iva - an off-road 4x4 vehicle.
- Gigaloo Tarzan - a desert-specialized SUV.
- Gigaloo Gnom - a minivan.
- Gigaloo Kusok - a very small 2-seat car.
- Gigaloo Kursk - a Buggy-like 4x4 vehicle.
- Gigaloo MT Dieter - a convertible for those who "can't afford better".
- Gigaloo MT Anders - a "cheap" limo.
- Gigaloo Monstr - an Iva-based monster car.
- Gigaloo Donetsk - a road police bike.
- Gigaloo Riga - a powerfull suburban bike.
- Gigaloo Harkov - cheap speed-bike.
List of products in Just Cause: Paradiso IslandsEdit
- Civilian Korobka
List of products in Just Cause: Your NationEdit
- Gigaloo Giddy C8 - Unknown vehicle
List of products in Just Cause 4: SakakuEdit
- (NOTICE: THIS IS TIME WARPED)
- Gigaloo Moscow - Unidentified race car
- "Gigaloo" is a pun on words "Giguli" (a VAZ-series cars) and "Gigalo".
- It's based on real life VAZ company.
- "MT Dieter" and "MT Anders" is a reference to a Modern Talking music aband.
- Motorbikes are called after various Soviet cities.