These are easter eggs in Just Cause Unity.
- Outside Aeropuerto de Gran Budgaria, there is the flags of Karthstan, the UVR, Lumeri, Kyungastan, Paradiso Islands, Arstotzka and Krankos.
- Said Farrah's head can be found on top of a spiked pole.
- If you listen closely at the houses, you will hear the audio from videos by UNHC.
- At the airports, the Ilmastointi Lumeri logo is visible on some signs.
- At a certain beach, you will be attacked by penguins.
- There is a junkyard with an Urga Goldstein, and a very angry man in a orange and blue t-shirt shouting at it. This is simultaneously a reference to QWTF Spy and UNHC.
- For some reason, the tracked vehicles in this game occasionally just go "poof" and open a dimensional rift that starts firing Nosorogs at Rico.
- When Rico does a street race, at least one car with a "CRASHIE" number plate will crash into a BBW E3 Yakub while trying to climb the apex.
- Sometimes, Commander Keryev, wielding a TR-550 Demonslayer and Xenomorph12 wielding a STN RPG-8 COBRA can be found fighting Rias from High School DxD.
- Sometimes, a Xenomorph is seen fighting some purple dude over Rem.
A YouTuber who does watchable GTA V and Forza videos.
One of my favourite anime
- Cassius Bakuretsu
- At the highest peak on a clear night and smooth seas, a beautiful (but useless) goddess with long blue hair can be found on top of the peak, you can have here become a companion, but she is pretty weak. This is a reference to Aqua.
The best anime I've watched.
- Occasionally, Rico will shout "Dark Flame Master" in a failed Japanese dad accent.
- There is collectible figures of Rikka Takanashi, a character, strewn across the map, collect them all to unlock the power of the Wicked Eye.
Youjo Senki Edit
An anime about magical WW1 and existentialism, bur it's dank.
- If Rico ventures onto the small part of Morocco at the edge of the map, this will happen:
Canis Canem Edit (Bully) Edit
A game made by Rockstar, it was called CCE in the EU due to snowflakes.
Akame Ga Kill! Edit
Another Anime (weeb)
Love Live! Edit
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure Edit
Another anime, quite well known
- After the completion of the final mission, Yes - Roundabout will play, the screen will turn yellowish and the image below will slide into the bottom of the screen.
- During boss battles, katakana will come up on the screen during an explosion.
- An achievement is unlocked when you destroy a globe in some park, the achievement is called "Yare yare daze" and has a picture of Star Platinum as the icon.
Initial D Edit
A car anime, meme'd, these two are more references.